1. Cute little children......with smiling faces.
2. Confidence that you will never, ever forget to count to 10.
3. Attention span.......Do they have one?
4. Shoes that untie themselves.
5. Get to sing your favorite songs; over and over, and over.
6. With all this bending, who needs aerobics?
7. Play, play, play.
8. Classroom art displayed in kitchen "galleries".
9. Small hands......LARGE crayons.
10. You alone make little ones count.
It takes a very special person to be a teacher....
Click on position for job descriptions
Future Scholars of America, strives to create an exciting, challenging and rewarding work environment that allows it's employees to flourish. We want our staff to build a long and successful association with us and be happy and productive members of our team.
To reach our goals we must provide superior service to our parents and community. This means employing the best people. We believe that hiring the right employees is critical to our success. If you are interested in becoming a part of Future Scholars of America team print and completely fill out the application. (Apply in Person)