The Future Scholars of America staff is dedicated to providing high quality child care in a safe and nurturing environment with a primary focus on education and child development. We offer a progressive, well equipped learning center with programs for children from 18 months to 5 years of age in addition to before and after school care for children through 12 years of age. We will also offer a Summer Camp Program that will include field trips, special events, and enrichment programs. Our facilities will provide separate, age-specific programs, supervised indoor and outdoor activities, a fenced in playground, hot meals, and nutritious snacks. Children are taught both academic and personal skills as well as exercises that develop memory, confidence and awareness.
Our goal is to:
- Provide excellence in both child development and quality child care.
- Promote the development of motor skills and support the public and private school system in reading, writing and math.
- Build and maintain a strong and loyal relationship with parents to support family values.
- Provide a comprehensive service that supports health, nutrition, social and well-being in an environment that respects and supports diversity.
We will offer:
- A warm and caring staff
- A setting that is positive, safe, clean, and comfortable
- An age appropriate environment
- Creative developmental curriculum (all ages)
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- A professional staff that is committed to promoting excellence in early childhood education for all children
- Transportation to and from area schools
- Enrichment programs
- Field trips